IT & Project Support Engineer (NL, Bodegraven)
FORGET THE REST, COME WORK WITH US
Hi, we are Infodation.
Will you be Infodation, too?
Infodation makes highly advanced software that works so well, you’ll completely forget you’re even using it. We do this by bringing together various kinds of talent, knowledge and perspectives.
We are sending out this message because we need someone with talent for Agile Scrum practices, knowledge of testing and a unique perspective on working together.
Will you make an unforgettable impression on us?
IT & Project Support Engineer Shiner
- Mid – Excellent level
- Minimum 1 - 2 years work experience within this function
- Affinity with setting up and maintaining databases and software
- Leave no stone unturned when working on issues
- Teamplayer with ability to take responsibility
- Keep holding ground during busy times
- Strive for a good relationship with customers and promote the Infodation atmosphere
- Dynamically it is
Excellent opportunities await
- Work in tandem with our engineering team to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for the company
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance
- Provide guidance, thought leadership, and mentorship to development teams to build cloud competencies
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful design
- Managing cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines
A work environment so rewarding, you’ll soon forget anything less was even possible
- Open workspace including lunch facilities, pooltable and weekly drinks
- International work environment with offices in Bodegraven and Nha Trang (Vietnam)
- Attractive and competitive salary with favourable pension plan and full travel allowance
- High end laptop and smartphone included
- Possibilty to follow training courses and obtaining certificates
- 25 vacation days, 10 extra days optional
Is this you?
- MBO completed successfully
- Experience in this field
- Flexible, no 9-5 mentality
- Communications skills in both Dutch and English
- Social Teamplayer
- Strive for the best