Business Analyst (VN, Nha Trang)
FORGET THE REST, COME WORK WITH US
Hi, we are Infodation.
Will you be Infodation, too?
Infodation makes highly advanced software that works so well, you’ll completely forget you’re even using it. We do this by bringing together various kinds of talent, knowledge and perspectives.
We are sending out this message because we need someone with talent for Agile Scrum practices, knowledge of testing and a unique perspective on working together.
Will you make an unforgettable impression on us?
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline required
- Advanced Degree and professional certification are beneficial
- Possess basic & discrete knowledge and perform basic requirement gathering/management work mostly
- independently and require supervision for more complex work
- Knowledge of software development process, especially software requirement analysis
Excellent opportunities await
- Report directly to supervisors and Project Manager if required
- Work with project team members and others if any
- Communicate with client counterparts if any
- Assess the client's business needs and business processes (current and future)
- Interview the domain experts at the client company to capture all relevant domain knowledge
- Document the product’s vision and the project’s scope
- Document the client’s business requirements in detail (requirement specifications) with all assumptions and caveats included
- Define quality attributes, external interfaces, constraints, and other nonfunctional requirements
- Lead requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable, and that they conform to standards
- Participate in peer reviews and inspections of requirements documents
- Participate in peer reviews of work products derived from requirements specifications to ensure that the requirements were interpreted correctly
- Serve as an internal point of contact for development team whenever requirements need to be clarified
A work environment so rewarding, you’ll soon forget anything less was even possible
- Flexible hours, Monday through Friday
- Friendly and open working environment
- Attractive and competitive salary
- 13th month bonus
- We provide you laptop
- Premium health checkup at VINMEC International Hospital Nha Trang
- 12-day annual leaves, Christmas Day Leave
- Annual Performance Reviews
- Teambuilding events and company trip
- Training and career development opportunities
- Onsite opportunity to The Netherlands
- Fully stocked kitchen with raw noodles, tea, coffee and beer
Is this you?
- Initiative and result-oriented
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking
- Good command of English communication skills (speaking, reading and writing)
- Good listening and interviewing skills to understand a customer’s business environment and processes
- Ability to document business requirements in an accurate, unambiguous and succinct fashion
- Good presentation and client relation skills
- Good organizational, analytical, as well as oral and written communication skills
- Aptitude to learn and understand new and emerging technologies
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Residing in Vietnam
Analysis is a critical part of developing software and Business Analysts are vital members of our team to create tremendous value for business. We’re always looking for amazingly-talented individuals to join our collaborative team.