Software Architect (VN, Nha Trang)
FORGET THE REST, COME WORK WITH US
Hi, we are Infodation.
Will you be Infodation, too?
Infodation makes highly advanced software that works so well, you’ll completely forget you’re even using it. We do this by bringing together various kinds of talent, knowledge and perspectives.
We are sending out this message because we need someone with talent for Agile Scrum practices, knowledge of testing and a unique perspective on working together.
Will you make an unforgettable impression on us?
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or relevant fields
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience as a Software Architect
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and contribute to technical discussions
- Ability to give and receive feedback constructively
- Desire to learn and committed to personal development
- Proven experience in working with minimal supervision
Excellent opportunities await
- Work as a Software Architect in one or more projects
- Lead development team to design and implement software architecture and the whole system
- Lead and participate in company-wide training, knowledge sharing and R&D initiatives
- Stay on top of processes and technological trends and help define the strategic technical areas of company for upcoming years
- Participate in pre-sale effort to build proof of concepts or develop project proposals
A work environment so rewarding, you’ll soon forget anything less was even possible
- Flexible hours, Monday through Friday
- Friendly and open working environment
- Attractive and competitive salary
- 13th month bonus
- We provide you laptop
- Premium health checkup at VINMEC International Hospital Nha Trang
- 12-day annual leaves, Christmas Day Leave
- Annual Performance Reviews
- Teambuilding events and company trip
- Training and career development opportunities
- Onsite opportunity to The Netherlands
- Fully stocked kitchen with raw noodles, tea, coffee and beer
Is this you?
- Competent in software development processes and Agile development practices
- Proficient in software design, language paradigms (00, functional etc.), design patterns and principles
- Perform exemplary work in terms of quality and level of skills and knowledge required
- Recognized as a company-wide source of the knowledge in software implementation
- Understand software quality insurance principles
- Basic and discrete knowledge of software requirements and software testing
- Skilled and knowledgeable in one or more programming languages and platforms
- Good at English communication, problem solving and presentation skills
- Initiative and result-oriented
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking
- Experience of working as part of a team
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
This is a highly technical role – we are looking for someone with technical leadership that can work across multiple projects and focus on delivering high-quality products. Get your new software architect job now!